Data and analysis
Address: 150 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10006, USA
This company is no longer trading under this name
Owned by: Spotify
- Jun 13: This new tool replaces Podsights, which Spotify bought in Feb 2022.
- May 1: Podsights has released its Q2/23 Podcast Advertising Benchmark Report. The average conversion rate in 2022 was 1.21%, a 9% year-over-year increase. Conversion rates for mobile app installs rose sharply by 44%, says the data.
- Feb 22: Podsights released the Q1 2023 podcast advertising benchmark report. It says that the average conversion rate in 2022 was 1.32%.
- Jan 25: Spotify's layoffs yesterday included some people at Podsights and Chartable, says The Verge. (We'd be happy to highlight those looking for new roles - email@example.com).
- Jan 11: Brigid Judge is now Business Development Lead of USA at Audiomob. She had worked at Podsights since Dec 2019 as Director of Sales, and was the company's first sales hire.
See all news stories
Data credits: Google Maps, Podnews newsletter