Ad sales and monetisation · Data and analysis · Hosting platforms · Rankers
Owned by: iHeartMedia
- Nov 28: Triton Digital launched Demos+ in the Australian market.
- Nov 22: Triton Digital released the Canadian Podcast Ranker for October. In comparison to August, downloads were down 2.5%. US figures were down 8.4% across the same timeline.
- Nov 16: Triton Digital released the New Zealand Podcast Ranker for October. At 9am ET today it'll release the US Podcast Ranker (probably at this URL): if we understand the advance information we've been given, PRX appears to be a newly measured publisher in the ranker.
- Nov 14: It looks like support for the podroll, a way to link to recommended podcasts, is coming to Triton Digital's podcast platforms, according to this maintenance note. Meanwhile, Buzzsprout has written up its implementation ("linked by us, not an algorithm"). We like their podroll.
- Oct 20: Triton Digital released the September US Podcast Ranker. The release says that NPR is "temporarily excluded from the rankers this month due to a planned data collection migration".
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter