Owned by: Triton Digital
- Aug 2: The number of episodes published (on open RSS) by Spotify for Podcasters, formerly Anchor, dipped to a new low last month says Livewire; but it still hosts one out of every five new episodes; and Spotify's Megaphone also posted another record high. The biggest increases were seen by Omny Studio and its owner Triton Digital.
- Jul 3: Spotify for Podcasters, formerly Anchor, saw a big drop in share of new podcast episodes in June, according to Livewire. Omny Studio overtook Libsyn to gain the #4 slot. For tracking services, Podtrac increased its lead over Spotify's various tracking tools.
- Jun 9: Radiodays North America is halfway through in Toronto ON, Canada. Among the speakers today, Fatima Zaidi from Quill and CoHost, Sharon Taylor from Omny Studio and Lina Kim from The Podcast Exchange are some of the panel talking about making money from podcasting; Edison Research's Larry Rosin discusses trends in audio, and our Editor James Cridland speaks about great tools from podcasting.
- May 30: Omny Studio is to deprecate its Campaign Manager on June 30.
- May 12: In the Podnews Weekly Review this week, we hear from two different companies doing "broadcast to podcast" - Triton's Omny Studio and Spotify's Megaphone. Plus, we get a preview of the Podcast Show 2023 in London.
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter