NPR News Now
Credits: Jeanine Herbst (Host), Nora Raum (Host), Korva Coleman (Host), Shay Stevens (Host), Dave Mattingly (Host), Lakshmi Singh (Host) (edit)
The latest news in five minutes. Updated hourly.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by NPR and Podtrac to help NPR News Now to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. NPR and Podtrac are IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: NPR may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. NPR News Now may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
NPR News Now is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from NPR.
- The main podcast description seems quite short. Since this is used by many podcast apps to help people find podcasts, we’d recommend making it a little longer, to sell your podcast to potential listeners. Here’s what different apps search.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 11 at 13:05:49 UTC. Refresh this page