Data and analysis
The #1 Independent Verification & Attribution Platform
- Oct 19: Podscribe has added a new bird's eye view of podcast ads, called Ad Placement Inspect - easily showing where ads are placed in shows.
- Sep 22: Acast's Ross Adams and Podscribe's Pete Birsinger are the guests on the Podnews Weekly Review this week, explaining Acast's recent decision to stop accepting Spotify Ad Analytics and instead to offer Podscribe for free, along with using a number of other attribution partners. Ross tells us: "Relying solely on a one-publisher environment for data aggregation could, we believe, introduce bias and self-promotion. That hinders the objective analysis of data. Podscribe, it's worth noting, doesn't sell media. Spotify does." The interview is in full in the Podnews Weekly Review.
- Aug 17: Acast has announced that from September 1, it will no longer accept new campaigns that use Spotify's Ad Analytics. "Acast remains focused on fostering an open and transparent environment, working together with partners who share the same vision for the podcast industry's future." Acast said it will offer attribution from independent analytics company Podscribe for free to all advertisers, as well as work with a set of local companies in each region.
- Jun 27: Veritonic announced that it will add traffic from YouTube to its audio attribution tools. The company joins Magellan AI and Podscribe in offering these tools.
- May 22: Podscribe has added YouTube conversion modelling to its attribution service, with YouTube stats appearing in its unified dashboard.
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter