Ad sales and monetisation · Hosting platforms
Address: Rosenheimer Str. 139, 81671 München, Germany
Owned by: Libsyn
- Oct 24: Below, in our People News section, a senior executive from Libsyn's Julep has joined Acast.
- Feb 2: Javier Huertas has been hired as Country Director, and Madelón Lánchez as Partner Manager, for new Spanish offices for Libsyn's Julep Media. Steffen Hopf has been made Head of International at Libsyn; and Maik Lenze is now Country Director for DACH.
- Aug 17, 2022: Libsyn is expanding to Europe by acquiring German podcast company Julep Media. The company is Germany’s largest independent platform for podcast advertising, and gives Libsyn opportunities across Europe: adding to the company's other advertising acquisitions of AdvertiseCast in April 21, Podgo in Nov 21, and Podcast Ad Reps in Feb 22.
- May 5, 2022: In Germany, Julep Hosting has enhanced their dynamic ad insertion tool to switch all ads in an entire podcast. The service also adds an impression capping tool, allowing ads to be automatically switched out once they reach enough plays.
- Jan 18, 2022: German podcast hosting company Julep Hosting has launched "Dynamic Baked-in", a system that allows a bridge between baked-in advertising and DAI - allowing messages to be replaced with updated audio. It's a first for the German market, the company says.
See all news stories
Data credits: Google Maps, Podnews newsletter