Here's The Deal with Kevin Carr
Each Friday, film critic Kevin Carr reviews the current new releases hitting theaters. These short reviews, each lasting approximately one minute, give you a quick plot description plus Kevin’s pointed analysis before handing out his rating out of five stars. A member of the Online Film Critics Society, Kevin Carr is a featured film critic for WTTE Fox 28 in Columbus, Ohio, and his reviews are heard on the radio throughout the country. You can read more of Kevin’s reviews at FilmSchoolRejects.com and 7mpictures.com, or listen to his podcasts at FatGuysattheMovies.com.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion and is insecure
Stats: Statistics are produced by Libsyn to help Here's The Deal with Kevin Carr to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Libsyn is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Libsyn may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Here's The Deal with Kevin Carr may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Here's The Deal with Kevin Carr is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
This uses an insecure connection. This podcast uses an HTTP, not HTTPS, address for its RSS feed and its audio files. These are not encrypted, and may allow people who can see your internet traffic - like your internet service provider, employer or even your government - to know that you listen to this podcast.
Here’s more about insecure links and unique domains.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Libsyn.
- The audio of this podcast has an HTTP address, and not HTTPS. If it isn’t also available as HTTPS, it is no longer playable in any embedded player on an HTTPS site in Google Chrome.
- This podcast’s RSS feed is not secure. Apple may require this in future.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, and Stitcher. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 03:22:47 UTC. Refresh this page