Don't Kill the Messenger with Movie Research Expert Kevin Goetz
Hosted by: Kevin Goetz
Don’t Kill the Messenger, hosted by movie and entertainment research expert Kevin Goetz, brings his book Audienceology to life by sharing intimate conversations with some of the most prominent filmmakers in Hollywood. Kevin covers a broad range of topics including the business of movies, film history, breaking into the business, theater-going in the rise of streaming, audience test screening experiences, and much more. Host: Kevin GoetzProducer: Kari CampanoWriters: Kevin Goetz, Darlene Hayman, Kari CampanoAudio Engineer: Gary ForbesProduced at DG Entertainment, Los Angeles CA
© 2023 Dont Kill the Messenger with Movie Research Expert Kevin Goetz · more infoArtwork and data is from the podcast’s open RSS feed; we link directly to audio · Read our DMCA procedure
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- This podcast name has apostrophes or quote characters in it. This can make your podcast unsearchable on some apps. We’d recommend either that they’re removed using Buzzsprout’s dashboard, or that you cunningly put the name without the quotes -
Dont Kill the Messenger with Movie Research Expert Kevin Goetz- in the show’s description somewhere.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/ias5v/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Buzzsprout if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made . Scheduled for update on .