Owned by: New York Public Radio
- Sep 8: Andrew Golis has decided to leave New York Public Radio as Chief Content Officer. His last day will be next Friday at the company, which owns WNYC Studios.
- Jun 27: NYPR, the owner of WNYC Studios, is to eliminate FY23 bonuses for the leadership team, and will not take a new cycle of interns. An internal email, seen by Skye Pillsbury's The Squeeze, also warns of more cost-cutting to come.
- Jun 23: Shanta Covington has been named Co-Executive Producer for Our Body Politic. She joins from WNYC Studios.
- Jun 3, 2022: WNYC Studios has signed with UTA to sell its shows to movie makers and TV companies.
- Feb 9, 2022: 16 duPont-Columbia Awards were announced last night. Winners included According to Need from Katie Mingle and 99% Invisible, Blindspot from WNYC Studios and The History Channel, and The Line, an original podcast from Apple TV+.
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter