Ad sales and monetisation
- Oct 11: Chris Long has been hired as Chief Revenue Officer at Gemini XIII. He was Regional Vice President of Sales at SXM Media.
- Jun 16: Gen Z podcast listeners discover shows through social media, according to a new study from Edison Research and SXM Media. The study also discovers that those who started listening as kids are consuming 10.6 hours of podcasts a week.
- Feb 23: The Black Listener Report was published by Edison Research with SXM Media and Mindshare. The data suggests that Black Americans are more likely to listen to podcasts monthly (43%) than the total US population (38%) (though less likely to listen weekly).
- Feb 2: 43% of Black Americans said they had listened to a podcast in the last month - five points higher than the total population, according to new data from SXM Media, Mindshare and Edison Research. The data was released in The Black Podcast Listener Report.
- Dec 15, 2022: The Women's Podcast Report from SXM Media and Edison Research is now available to download.
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter