Address: 5001 Baum Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Liberated Syndication, Inc. (Libsyn) is an American podcasting company founded in 2004 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Wikipedia
- Aug 30: Podcast host Libsyn has launched LibsynEDU, aimed at fostering excellence in podcasting and nurturing the next generation of podcasting talent. The company is also announcing the creation of the Libsyn Fellowship for a student enrolled in NYU's Podcasting and Audio Reportage master’s concentration.
- Aug 21: John W. Gibbons has been appointed to the Board of Directors at Libsyn (booth #101). He is serving as Interim CEO and Chief Product Officer.
- Aug 18: Libsyn (#101) is doing a $250,000 podcast advertising giveaway at Podcast Movement next week.
- Aug 17: Libsyn (Podcast Movement booth #101) has unveiled Predictive Contextual Targeting for podcast advertising. The company has also released data showing the size of the company's US unique monthly audience (over 16mn, bigger than The New York Times or NBC News), and is "on track to deliver 500mn monthly impressions".
- Aug 11: Libsyn has announced a new Chief Financial Officer - Charles F. (“Chuck”) Cargile. He replaces Jonathan Charak.
See all news stories
Data credits: Google Maps, Podnews newsletter, Wikipedia