Production and editing tools
This company is no longer trading under this name
Owned by: Libsyn
- Feb 12, 2021: Libsyn has acquired podcast creation platform Auxbus. Launched in May 2019, Auxbus is a web-based podcast production platform "that lets you plan, record, and launch all in one place". Ryan DuVal, Auxbus Chief Engineer, will "join Libsyn to lead its newly formed Creation product line", says the press release. Terms weren't disclosed; Auxbus was put up for sale in December 2019.
- Oct 3, 2019: Auxbus has started a Kickstarter for a new feature called Auxbus Connect, a way to record remote interviews or co-host a podcast from anywhere in the world.
- Sep 27, 2019: Auxbus, a podcast creation company, has won an NC TECH award as a top ten startup to watch. The company encompasses all the steps of podcasting: planning, recording, one-button voice adjustment, adding music, episode assembly and automatic distribution.
- Aug 15, 2019: Auxbus, end-to-end podcast creation software, has launched at Podcast Movement. The service assembles podcasts and distributes them automatically to a variety of podcast hosts.
- Jul 4, 2019: Auxbus has annouced an auto-leveling feature.
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter