- Sep 21: Lemonada Media has signed The Sarah Silverman Podcast to its lineup. The show was on Kast Media, which stands accused of not paying its creators.
- Sep 19: First look: Lemonada Media has launched a full-service studio for brand, talent, foundation and non-profit partners looking to create original podcasts.
- Sep 12: Lemonada Media signed with award-winning podcast Everything Happens with Kate Bowler for ad sales and distribution. Meanwhile, Cumulus Media expanded their partnership with Rich Eisen's podcast network.
- Jul 10: Exclusive Lemonada Media has signed a distribution and monetisation partnership with José Andrés Media, the multimedia platform led by the world-renowned chef. Two shows join the chart-topping Lemonada Media lineup today.
- Apr 10: Lemonada Media and Apple Books have launched an audio book club. The companies will select audiobooks and foster conversations about them across Lemonada’s podcast network.
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter