Don't Mom Alone Podcast
Heather MacFadyen, mother of four boys, connects you the listener with people and resources to help you feel less alone. Consider it an invitation to “withness”.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Audioboom, Spotify Ad Analytics and Podscribe to help Don't Mom Alone Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure.
Tracking and attribution: Spotify Ad Analytics and Podscribe or their partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - they may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Don't Mom Alone Podcast later visited the website of an advertiser; or they may track that a device that listened to Don't Mom Alone Podcast also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Audioboom may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Don't Mom Alone Podcast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Don't Mom Alone Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- Before Jul 2023, this podcast was hosted on Libsyn.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Audioboom.
- This podcast name has apostrophes or quote characters in it. This can make your podcast unsearchable on some apps. We’d recommend either that they’re removed using Audioboom’s dashboard, or that you cunningly put the name without the quotes -
Dont Mom Alone Podcast- in the show’s description somewhere.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox and Luminary. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/iuqw/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Audioboom if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made . Scheduled for update on .