With(in) is an award winning podcast committed to shifting the conversation on who is in prison, specifically within the Colorado Department of Corrections (CDOC). Through meaningful, complex and enlightening conversations with incarcerated people and others in and around the criminal justice system we are committed to revealing our shared humanity across the system.
With(in) is a collaboration between the DU Prison Arts Initiative (DU PAI) and the CDOC and is recorded across three correctional facilities in Colorado: Sterling Correctional Facility, Denver Reception and Diagnostic Center and Denver Women’s Correctional Facility. With(in) Season 1 was released in September of 2019 and Season 2 was crafted virtually during the Covid-19 pandemic and was released in September of 2021.
With(in) is co-hosted by Andrew Draper (incarcerated in Sterling Correctional Facility) and Denise Presson (incarcerated in Denver Women’s Correctional Facility). With(in) Season 2 is fully imagined, edited and produced by the With(in) team. All of our recording, editing, sound engineering, music production, art production and poetry comes from inside the Colorado Department of Corrections. Come with us With(in).
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Soundcloud.
- The author of this podcast seems very long, and may be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, iVoox, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 3 at 03:04:33 UTC. Refresh this page