Locked On Giants - Daily Podcast On The New York Giants
Patricia Traina, veteran Giants beat writer who covers the team for SI.com’s New York Giants team page (https://www.si.com/nfl/giants/) takes you inside the New York Football Giants with your daily Locked On Giants podcast, part of the Locked On Podcast Network. We have guests, fan interaction and so much more so tune in, subscribe and reach out to us at email@example.com. #Giants #nygiants #nfl
This podcast may use tracking and attribution, dynamic content insertion and is insecure
Stats: Statistics are produced by Megaphone, Podtrac and Chartable to help Locked On Giants - Daily Podcast On The New York Giants to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Megaphone, Podtrac and Chartable are IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Megaphone, Chartable and Nielsen or their partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - they may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Locked On Giants - Daily Podcast On The New York Giants later visited the website of an advertiser; or they may track that a device that listened to Locked On Giants - Daily Podcast On The New York Giants also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Megaphone may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Locked On Giants - Daily Podcast On The New York Giants may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Locked On Giants - Daily Podcast On The New York Giants is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
This uses an insecure connection. This podcast uses an HTTP, not HTTPS, address for its RSS feed (as entered in Apple Podcasts or the Podcast Index). It is not encrypted, and may allow people who can see your internet traffic - like your internet service provider, employer or even your government - to know that you listen to this podcast.
Here’s more about insecure links and unique domains.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Megaphone.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Google Podcasts requires a valid link to make a podcast eligible for recommendations within their service.
- This podcast’s RSS feed is not secure. Apple may require this in future.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 03:19:04 UTC. Refresh this page