Michigan Murders & Music
Support this Podcast
Our podcast is about murders and mayhem in Michigan. We will go through the cities, lakes, swamps, the 'back 40', and all over the Great Lakes State discussing a plethora of murders. We will include interesting stories that may not lead to murder but are just plain weird. Homicides, domestic abuse awareness cases, stabbings, missing people and cold cases. Our stories will describe as little of the victims side as possible. We believe the families have already been through enough. But we will definitely be mocking the murderer, the bad guy…the one who may or may not deserve it. We have an amazing local music scene. Michigan has brought us many greats like Iggy Pop, Madonna, Stevie Wonder, Lizzo, Eminem, Alice Cooper and SO many more. Music brought Your Highness and Boot together, Roger that! Boot is a musician and plays bass. We love our local music scene and want to support all of them. So we will end each story with a little local music, leaving you with a happy ending, and on a good note!
© 2023 Michigan Murders & Music · more infoArtwork and data is from the podcast’s open RSS feed; we link directly to audio
Read our DMCA procedure
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- The & character might make your podcast harder to search for - it’s a special character that needs careful encoding to always work in apps and websites, and it makes things complicated to request podcasts using voice assistants. How about using Buzzsprout’s dashboard to call it
Michigan Murders and Musicinstead?
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/ifji/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Buzzsprout if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made . Scheduled for update on .