Hi, everyone and welcome to The FinanZe Podcast, a podcast aiming to help generation Z students better understand the complex concepts of business. I’m your host, Logan Lin. In this podcast I talk with the most distinguished and renowned Fortune 500 CEOs, investors, and business school deans in the world about many different topics in the business/finance world such as investing in the capital markets, shorting positions, risk arbitrage, entrepreneurial finance, leadership in the business world, risk management, and more.My goal is to inspire future business leaders, and make a positive impact on others. To educate the people around me, and hopefully allow my audience to further expand their knowledge of business. Stay tuned. I have been published and featured in BBC World News, MarketWatch, and Business Insider. Contact me with any inquiries at email@example.com or Loganlin1@gmail.com
© 2023 FinanZe · more infoArtwork and data is from the podcast’s open RSS feed; we link directly to audio
Read our DMCA procedure
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- Podcast episode titles may include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i6twe/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Buzzsprout if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made . Scheduled for update on .