Self Esteem Party
Self Esteem Party Podcast is the perfect blend of comedy and honesty. Each week Alana Johnston interviews one of her showbiz pals and dives right into the core of who they are in this hilarious and painfully real podcast that explores all things Self Esteem. Alana playfully guides her friends through their own self-exploration while simultaneously cracking them up. Each guest reveals a different struggle with their own self esteem, self image and self care. They’re powerful, relatable conversations interspersed with Alana’s exuberant comedy.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Megaphone and Podcorn to help Self Esteem Party to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Megaphone is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Megaphone or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Self Esteem Party later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to Self Esteem Party also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Megaphone may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Self Esteem Party may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Self Esteem Party is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before Jul 2021, this podcast was hosted on Libsyn.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Megaphone.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 10:51:53 UTC. Refresh this page