Above the Law - Thinking Like a Lawyer
Thinking Like A Lawyer is a podcast featuring Above the Law’s Joe Patrice and Kathryn Rubino. Each episode, the hosts will take a topic experienced and enjoyed by regular people, and shine it through the prism of a legal framework. This will either reveal an awesome rainbow of thought, or a disorienting kaleidoscope of issues. Either way, it should be fun.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Megaphone and Chartable to help Above the Law - Thinking Like a Lawyer to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Megaphone and Chartable are IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Megaphone and Chartable or their partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - they may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Above the Law - Thinking Like a Lawyer later visited the website of an advertiser; or they may track that a device that listened to Above the Law - Thinking Like a Lawyer also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Megaphone may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Above the Law - Thinking Like a Lawyer may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Above the Law - Thinking Like a Lawyer is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before Oct 2021, this podcast was hosted on Libsyn Pro.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Megaphone.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 6 at 08:06:44 UTC. Refresh this page