Inside Trader Joe's
A podcast from: Trader Joe's
From our humble beginnings as a small chain of eclectic Southern California convenience stores, Trader Joe’s has grown to become a national chain of 475 (and counting) neighborhood grocery stores, employing more than 41,000 Crew Members. How? By being comfortable with being different. For the first time, our Captains (store managers) and Crew Members (employees) are taking you Inside Trader Joe’s in a podcast series only Trader Joe’s could deliver.
* A private Tasting Panel, where decisions are made about new Trader Joe’s products.
* A wine tasting tour to Napa Valley, California, looking for great wines and great values.
* An overseas adventure, where new Trader Joe’s flavors are discovered.
* The mind of Joe himself to find out why the Crew Members wear Hawaiian shirts.
* The values that make Trader Joe’s so different.
Are you a Trader Joe’s fan? Want to know what keeps people coming back? Go Inside Trader Joe’s. Thanks for listening.
Apps shown above are appropriate for your device. See all platforms.
Information for podcasters
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host, and in doing so will share some personal data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Links: Spotify and Stitcher do not have official APIs: we are using best endeavours to match their podcast catalogue with this podcast.