Data and analysis
Address: 1615 Platte St 2nd floor, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Veritone, Inc. Nasdaq: VERI is an artificial intelligence tech company based in Irvine, California founded in 2014. Veritone's aiWARE technology and solutions are licensed and utilized by such industries as global media conglomerates, professional sports teams, federal government agencies, energy utilities, and state and local police departments. Veritone services more than 1,500 customers around the world. It is traded on NASDAQ Global Market as VERI. Wikipedia
- Aug 15: Acast has announced a number of new appointments in the US. Chief Business Officer for Acast globally will be Greg Glenday, joining from Lightbox. Ricardo Neto is VP of Sales, US, joining from Spotify. Gabriella Gregoris has been promoted to Group Business Director of National Performance. Tiffany Ashitey is now Interim US Managing Director. Stephen Smyk joins Acast's US Advisory Board; he'd been at Veritone One since the acquisition of Performance Bridge, where he was CEO.
- May 2: Data: Audacy shares its State of Audio guide with a number of case studies suggesting audio does better than social media, and specifically pushing the efficiency of podcast host reads. Data is from Nielsen, Veritone, Claritas, and others.
- Mar 23: Libsyn’s AdvertiseCast has hired Cody Kleitz as a Sales Associate. He was at Havas Edge, where he served as a Media Buyer for the performance marketing agency’s Influencer Marketing team. Before that, he was a Media Manager at Veritone One.
- Mar 3: Veritone released the company's 2022 financial results. The company saw a revenue increase of 30% y/y.
- Nov 9, 2022: Veritone published its financial report for Q3/22. It made a loss of $5.7m.
See all news stories
Data credits: Google Maps, Podnews newsletter, Wikipedia