Three Uncanny Four
Owned by: Sony Music Entertainment
- Jan 6: Just days after Shameless Acquisition Target's RSS feed was bought, its host Laura Mayer has been announced as the new executive producer of Podcast Programming at ABC Audio. She joins from Three Uncanny Four Productions, Stitcher and Slate (where she was Panoply's first employee).
- Jan 26, 2022: Laura Mayer has left Three Uncanny Four and Sony Music Entertainment to launch her own podcast content development studio.
- Sep 13, 2021: The Just Enough Family launched last week - the true story of the Steinberg family. Produced by Three Uncanny Four Productions, it covers how the seemingly invincible clan fell apart.
- Mar 23, 2020: Viral: Coronavirus focuses on the actions of Congress and the Federal Reserve and explores how their decisions will impact the possibility of a recession. The show will tackle the questions that everyday Americans are all wondering: What is the government doing? Why are they doing it? Most importantly, will it work? (Three Uncanny Four / Sony Music Entertainment / Megaphone)
- Mar 20, 2020: Staying In with Emily & Kumail is a podcast for charity about making the best of living life under quarantine. Oscar-nominated film The Big Sick was based on Emily Gordon's chronic illness that forces her to stay indoors for long periods of time. (Hyperobject Industries / Three Uncanny Four Productions / Megaphone)
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter