Owned by: SXM Media
- Nov 29: Podnews has published Apple's top shows for 14 different countries, and analysed the results. From the 140 awarded shows, "true crime" and "culture" were the most popular categories. Megaphone hosts the most popular shows, with 15; Simplecast and Acast both host 13. The Huberman Lab was the only show to have made it to three country lists. You can also compare the lists from 2022.
- Oct 5, 2022: Libsyn has been announced as a presenting sponsor of BIPOC Podcast Creators. Additional sponsors include NPR, Simplecast, and Sounds Profitable.
- Jun 23, 2022: AdsWizz and Simplecast were at The Podcast Show, and have posted their sessions on their website, including panels about podcast monetisation, podcast advertising for brands, and working with IP.
- Apr 11, 2022: Bleav Podcast network, and the Los Angeles Times, have both switched from Amazon's ART19 to SiriusXM's Simplecast.
- Mar 7, 2022: In our sample, we observed Buzzsprout losing 27 podcasts last week, and Libsyn losing 14. The podcast hosts gaining the most were, as they always are, Anchor and Megaphone; though Simplecast and Acast also saw a good number of migrations.
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter