Podcast Business Journal
The business of podcasting: a weekly newsletter with data, news and interviews
Owned by: Podnews
- Oct 27: In an email, BetterHelp, the biggest podcast advertiser in the US, has informed podcast networks that it will be using the ArtsAI measurement pixel in ad campaigns in 2024 for measurement and optimisation. The email says: "They would love for their network partners to cover the pixel costs and it seems like several of their partners have agreed to this already." (Our sister publication the Podcast Business Journal interviewed ArtsAI's Erik Lundberg last month).
- Oct 26: Wondering how other podcasts like yours are doing in downloads? OP3 analytics are open to everyone, and our sister publication Podcast Business Journal publishes a selection of podcasts measured by the service, to help you compare.
- Sep 1: Mike Jensen, the CEO of Rapsody Voices, is interviewed in the Podcast Business Journal this week - on when video is right to add to an audio podcast. You can subscribe to the Podcast Business Journal here.
- Jun 2: Media Roundtable this week goes all international, with a new feature - the Editor of the Podcast Business Journal (and Podnews), James Cridland, talking through the week's podcast business news with Dan Granger, Neal Lucey and Jennifer Laine. The show then looks at the international growth in audio.
- May 31: It's the latest acquisition from the PodX Group, who now own companies in Scandinavia, Argentina, France and the UK. To learn more about PodX Group, read this interview with CEO Staffan Rosell in the Podcast Business Journal.
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter