Address: 15303 Ventura Blvd suite 400, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403, USA
The #1 independent podcasting agency
- Sep 14: This week's Media Roundtable from Oxford Road looks at the $18k "white noise gravy train", the rise of the Podhead, and SXM’s new brand safety tool. Dan Granger hosts; Neal Lucey, Kristen Duenas and our Editor are guests.
- Jul 26: What's the job title that should be at every company? According to a white paper from Oxford Road and a number of marketers, the Chief Audio Officer is the missing ingredient to unlock the power of audio advertising.
- Jul 13: Seekr and Oxford Road have launched what they call the first-ever "civility score" for podcasts. Using AI, the tool scans podcast episodes in their entirety, enabling it to spot instances of ad hominem attacks that occur at any point in a program, so brands can avoid getting caught in the crossfire. "Now, we can reward the most responsible voices, rather than those that are simply the loudest", says Oxford Road CEO Dan Granger.
- Apr 12: First look: vanity URLs are the best way to get attribution for advertising in your podcast, right? Not according to new research published this morning from Bambee and Oxford Road. "It's time to toss vanity URLs onto the bonfire", says Oxford Road CEO Dan Granger, preferring a "How Did You Hear About Us" method, which asks listeners, rather than them having to remember a URL. The data suggests it's more than 7 times more successful capturing podcast attribution this way. Expect more details later today at Oxford Road's website.
- Jan 12: Podcast Movement Evolutions has announced a third set of speakers. Among those announced, Dan Granger from Oxford Road will discuss brand suitability. Podnews will be there.
See all news stories
Data credits: Google Maps, Podnews newsletter