New York Magazine
Owned by: Vox Media
- Jul 29, 2022: Into It: A Vulture Podcast with Sam Sanders has been announced from the Vox Media Podcast Network and New York Magazine. A new flagship culture podcast, it'll be hosted by Sam Sanders and launched yesterday.
- Jun 21, 2022: BA Parker has joined NPR's Code Switch as a new host. Parker was most recently the co-host and lead producer of The Cut podcast from New York Magazine.
- May 20, 2020: No terms were given but the Wall Street Journal claims the deal is worth more than $100m, "depending on performance metrics". Yashar Ali, a contributor to New York Magazine, claims it's $200m.
- Apr 8, 2020: Joe Biden's Hear's The Deal is described by New York Magazine as "bad": "so stilted and awkward that it makes me legitimately alarmed", says Will Leitch in a scathing review.
- Jan 7, 2019: How much of the internet is fake? Quite a lot, actually - according to the New York Magazine. "For a period of time in 2013 a full half of YouTube traffic was “bots masquerading as people,” a portion so high that employees feared an inflection point after which YouTube’s systems for detecting fraudulent traffic would begin to regard bot traffic as real and human traffic as fake." Are there questions about podcast dowloads?
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter