Ad sales and monetisation
Owned by: Global Media & Entertainment Limited
- Jul 10: The CEO of DAX in North America, Les Hollander, posts about navigating the perils and pitfalls of brand safety, and how DAX ensures that ads "are running in a safe place".
- Oct 25, 2022: Keep It Light Media, Parenting Hell's, um, parent network with additional titles like Alan Carr's Life's a Beach and Wolf and Owl, is moving to Megaphone and joining the Spotify Audience Network. Those shows remain available everywhere; they were with Global's DAX.
- Aug 24, 2022: Audacy is now using Sounder as the company's brand safety partner, joining SpokenLayer, iHeartRadio and DAX.
- Aug 16, 2022: Global's DAX has retained its exclusive ad sales contract with SoundCloud, and is to add new opportunities for advertisers.
- Aug 8, 2022: Global's DAX has signed with Sounder to provide automated brand safety verification. Sounder’s solution will enable advertisers to purchase media across DAX’s podcast portfolio backed by the assurance that they adhere to brand safety guidelines, including those outlined by the IAB and GARM.
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter