SoundCloud renews with DAX; how to use music in your podcast
October 3, 2018
SoundCloud, a popular podcast and music host, has renewed its exclusive advertising deal with DAX in the UK.
Nico Vetesse, a composer, has written a guide to how to use music in your podcast. "Learning where the music should take the focus, and where it sits in the background (or not at all) will send you greatly on your way".
Get Early Access to Podchaser Creator Profiles — Hosts, Producers, Editors, and all podcast Creators, sign up for early access to your Podchaser Creator profile, and TeePublic will send you a free t-shirt and sticker branded with your podcast art!
Podcast.co giveaway! — Podcast.co is giving away over $2000 worth of BRAND NEW podcasting equipment. Containing everything you need to upgrade your setup, from mixers to mics! Sign up today
The Jordan Harbinger Show has just hit episode 100, and we hear that they got 4.7m downloads last month. Congratulations to them!
Ashley Graham, a "supermodel, style icon and barrier-breaking body activist", has launched a new podcast called Pretty Big Deal. Her first guest is Kim Kardashian West, who we reported discovered podcasts earlier this year.
Activate World, a business thinktank, is launching a set of podcasts on business activism.
- Voluminous is a new podcast from Listening Books, a UK audiobook charity that provides audiobooks to anyone who struggles to read print due to an illness, disability, learning difficulty or a mental health issue.
- Under Cover is a Spotify exclusive podcast, interviewing musicians about their cover versions.
- We like this one: 5 Short Form Podcasts to Stick in Your Ears (John Wilkerson)
- 10 (US) political podcasts to help you keep your sanity before the midterms (Mashable)
- 5 Opera Podcasts You Should Be Listening To (OperaWire)
<< Spotify unveils new podcasters portal for you to submit your show