Fibromyalgia Awareness Podcast
Fibromyalgia! Whether you you spell it with a Y or an I it is still a terribly debilitating disability, often called a chronic illness in many countries. This podcast is a no holds barred exploration down the fybro-rabbithole and into a new paradigm that doesn’t just rely on modern drug-supression medicine that often keeps people sick and their symptoms zombified for years on end.
Join me for a liberating look at something that the Internet has totally made a hash of in many ways.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help Fibromyalgia Awareness Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Fibromyalgia Awareness Podcast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast name is
"Fibromyalgia Awareness Podcast "and has a space at the end. This can cause some issues with apps and other services: we’d recommend it’s removed using Anchor’s dashboard.
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Google Podcasts requires a valid link to make a podcast eligible for recommendations within their service.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher, iVoox, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 16:48:30 UTC. Refresh this page