Babies Behind Bars
Having combed the country’s crime landscape of shootouts, murders, brutal killings, rape cases and suicides… Romy Titus had encountered it all as a hard news journalist. But nothing she had previously experienced compared to how her heart felt seeing innocent young infants and toddlers locked up for crimes they did not commit. Years later she started an NGO to assist these mothers to raise their children and ensure that while they are behind bars, they’re as happy and healthy as they can be. This podcast tells the stories of some of these women - how they ended up pregnant and in prison, and the experience of having their babies behind bars.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from iono.fm.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 10:29:25 UTC. Refresh this page