𝘿𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙔 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍
𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙄 𝙏𝙑/𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙊 𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝙎𝙐𝙋𝘼𝙃𝙔𝙋𝙀 𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙂 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎 𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙐𝙀𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝘽𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝘿𝘼𝘿 𝙊𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝘿𝙄𝙊𝙏𝙄𝘾 , 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙎 𝘽𝙍𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙏 .
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help 𝘿𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙔 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍 to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. 𝘿𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙔 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍 may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
𝘿𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙔 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍 is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Anchor.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, iVoox, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 05:54:51 UTC. Refresh this page