Elemental Alchemy with Lena Kaliyah
Support this Podcast
Elemental Alchemy (prev. The State of Flow Podcast) is a place to discuss everything holistic thriving instead of surviving, creating your flow state in which to lead life as your highest healthiest, happiest and most successful self in all areas of life.
“You know those pains & problems you call ”normal" that are really just “common”? They’re blocking the way between you and your greatest potential. Let’s say goodbye to that!" - Join Lena Kaliyah Kermode for a dose of grounded spirituality married to science-based facts, ancient soul wisdom and body-mind medicine meeting modern bad-ass lifestyle and holistic health meeting self-empowerment, -development and success, looking through the lens of ancient Ayurveda for modern daily life.
The state of flow is about elevating your body and mind thrive levels to maximise your life quality and joy factor holistically, getting the most out of life by being able to access your fullest potential.
In this podcast, we’ll be discussing topics from Ayurveda, yoga, mindset and spirituality to creativity, joy, relationships, personal development, nature & circadian rhythms, etc.
ABOUT THE HOST
Lena Kermode is a certified Holistic Health Coach and Ayurvedic practitioner as well as yoga teacher/therapist and integrative somatic body- & energy worker. She specializes in holistic stress management, hormone balance and holistic detox and purification to create our flow state (state of optimal performance) as she guides people towards self-empowerment and -healing, naturally, in her private clinical practice, 1:1 mentoring programs and other frequent events and immersions.Lena is also the creator of the nourishing and transformative @EarthMedicine_Co line of organic medicinal herbal & selfcare products.
Her soul purpose is to assist people in becoming their own healers and empower themselves, to (re-)connect deeply to their bodies and selves and synchronize with the natural circadian rhythms of their environment and their own cycles in order to become their highest, most thriving, evolvements in all areas of life using the ancient mind-body medicine and psychology of Ayurveda.
Lena is here to bridge the gap between ancient wisdom and modern science and lifestyle to infuse our daily lives with more sacredness, empowerment, joy, health and flow. You can learn more about Lena and find out how to work closely with her at www.earthmedicineco.com
new episodes are released intuitively when it feels right, and when feeling more structured once every fortnight.
for regular updates, find Lena on Instagram: @lena.kaliyah.ayurveda
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, iVoox, and Luminary. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 00:34:18 UTC. Refresh this page