The Kinks and Beatles Daily Deep Dive
Support this podcast
Every weekday, Tony Frye breaks down a single song by The Kinks or The Beatles. Each song is given historical context, music theory analysis, and contemporary review in an attempt to better understand and appreciate two of the greatest catalogs in music history. herohabit.substack.com
Information for podcasters
- Before Aug 2022, this podcast was hosted on Transistor.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Substack.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/imcb/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Substack if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made Nov 10 at 17:12:36 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Dec 10. Rebuild this page now