This is the Demonplague Podcast, an actual play 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons podcast that plays through the Demonplague Campaign written by Johnn Four and James Introcaso.James Introcaso runs this game set in the Forgotten Realms for players Rudy Basso, Lauren “OboeCrazy” Urban, TK Johsnon, and Robert Adducci.Kickstarted at the beginning of 2018, the Demonplague Campaign is an adventure that takes player characters from levels 1 - 20 as they deal with the repercussions of a natural disaster that devastates the Luna Valley. As the characters battle bandits, famine, sickness, and political turmoil in Tomar’s Crossing, the only remaining settlement in the valley, they learn the disaster unearthed a dark secret thousands of years old that threatens the world.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Spreaker and Podtrac to help The Demonplague to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Spreaker and Podtrac are IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Spreaker may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. The Demonplague may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
The Demonplague is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before May 2022, this podcast was hosted on a different host.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Spreaker.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 03:44:04 UTC. Refresh this page