Credits: Jonny Nastor (Host), Jerod Morris (Host) (edit)
The Showrunner is a weekly podcast hosted by veteran podcasters Jonny Nastor and Jerod Morris in which we share advice, ideas, and experiences that will help you solidify your podcast’s positioning, produce more useful content, build a more authentic connection with your audience, and drive more meaningful results with your podcast. And we also provide regular words of encouragement and inspiration, because none of the rest of it matters if you don’t show up and keep showing up reliably for your audience.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Global to help The Showrunner to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Global is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Global may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. The Showrunner may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
The Showrunner is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Global.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 14 at 08:45:17 UTC. Refresh this page