The Hearing – A Legal Podcast
The Hearing is a legal podcast from Thomson Reuters. Listen to insightful discussions with interesting people who have a connection to the law. We delve into anything and everything – trailblazers within the industry, the latest insights in legal innovation, and we explore how the profession is evolving. We also produce a regular spin-off called The Cross-Examination. These are documentary episodes where we do a deep dive into current issues and examine them through a legal lens. Find out more at tr.com/TheHearing
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from This Is Distorted.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Luminary. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 03:39:20 UTC. Refresh this page