Blockchain Pro Podcast
In this podcast, Adriana Belotti interviews people experimenting with and building new products using blockchain and DLT technologies. They are developers, marketers, business developers, accountants, founders, researchers and more. Each episode tells someone story, in a chat about their journey down the crypto rabbit hole, how did they first learn about it and what they are currently working on. In 2022, Adriana joined the team at Algorand Foundation and this podcast continues to be independently produced. #blockchain #crypto #blockchainpro #blockchainpropodcast
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Spotify for Podcasters to help Blockchain Pro Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Spotify for Podcasters is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Spotify for Podcasters may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Blockchain Pro Podcast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Blockchain Pro Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
© Adriana Belotti
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before Aug 2022, this podcast was hosted on Whooshkaa.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Spotify for Podcasters.
- Podcast episode titles may include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/ij2t/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Spotify for Podcasters if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made Mar 2 at 19:08:27 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Apr 1. Rebuild this page now