Honest HR is the podcast for HR professionals, people managers and team leads intent on elevating how they improve and grow their companies. Co-hosts Gloria Sinclair Miller, Amber Clayton and Wendy Fong for bring you honest, forward thinking conversations and relatable stories from the workplace that challenge the way it’s always been done, because after all, you have to push back to move forward. Honest HR is a podcast from SHRM, the Society for Human Resource Management, and by listening, you’re helping create better workplaces and a better world. This podcast is approved to provide SHRM-CP/SCP recertification PDCs. Details are included during qualifying episodes.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Simplecast to help Honest HR to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Simplecast is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Simplecast may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Honest HR may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Honest HR is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before Apr 2022, this podcast was hosted on Buzzsprout.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Simplecast.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 6 at 15:23:50 UTC. Refresh this page