The Mixx Up Show - Blis.fm
Unpredictable and Upbeat! Get “Mixxed Up” with The Mixx Up Show on BLIS.FM. Want to know what’s trending on the Internet? Who’s doing what in the entertainment industry? Or even if you want a good laugh, great music, and great conversation. The Mixx Up is an energetic show that brings the latest & hottest media to viewers all around the world. With a twirl of live interviews and live performances The Mixx Up has something for everyone.
© ℗ & 2016 The Mixx Up Show - Blis.fm · more infoArtwork and data is from the podcast’s open RSS feed; we link directly to audio · Read our DMCA procedure
This podcast is insecure
Stats: Statistics are produced by Buzzsprout to help The Mixx Up Show - Blis.fm to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Buzzsprout is IAB v2 certified.
The Mixx Up Show - Blis.fm is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
This uses an insecure connection. This podcast uses an HTTP, not HTTPS, address for its RSS feed and its audio files. These are not encrypted, and may allow people who can see your internet traffic - like your internet service provider, employer or even your government - to know that you listen to this podcast.
Here’s more about insecure links and unique domains.
Get it free
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- Podcast episode titles may include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- The audio of this podcast has an HTTP address, and not HTTPS. If it isn’t also available as HTTPS, it is no longer playable in any embedded player on an HTTPS site in Google Chrome.
- This podcast’s RSS feed is not secure. Apple may require this in future.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, iVoox, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- See all episodes
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Buzzsprout if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made . Scheduled for update on .