Knock Knock is a true crime podcast, hosted by Jason B. Jones, featuring real stories of the families and communities that have lived through the horror of an unsolved murder. Season 1 tells the story of Jason’s grandmother, Betty Jones, who was murdered alongside her friend, Kathryn Crigler. In Season 2, we introduce another family that is desperately seeking answers to their loved one’s cold case. Together we help tell their story, uncover the details of the crime, and seek justice for the life of the victim.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Nox Solutions, Podtrac, Podsights and Chartable to help Knock Knock to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Podtrac and Chartable are IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Nox Solutions, Podsights and Chartable or their partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - they may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Knock Knock later visited the website of an advertiser; or they may track that a device that listened to Knock Knock also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Nox Solutions may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Knock Knock may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Knock Knock is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Nox Solutions.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, iVoox, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 00:54:56 UTC. Refresh this page