Real Life Real Crime
Support This Podcast
Twisted, gruesome, evil, sometimes funny but always true: Real Life Real Crime is an award-winning weekly true crime podcast hosted by Woody Overton. In each show, Woody goes in depth into cases he has personally worked, which gives his audience a unique and exclusive perspective as only Woody can describe. His personal knowledge of real cases he worked during his career and his story-telling ability have created what has been described as a “cult following” by news media and loyal fans.
© Drop Biscuit Studios · more infoArtwork and data is from the podcast’s open RSS feed; we link directly to audio · Read our DMCA procedure
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by RedCircle to help Real Life Real Crime to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure.
Tracking and attribution: RedCircle and Nielsen or their partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - they may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Real Life Real Crime later visited the website of an advertiser; or they may track that a device that listened to Real Life Real Crime also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: RedCircle may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Real Life Real Crime may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Real Life Real Crime is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Get it free
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- Before Aug 2021, this podcast was hosted on Audioboom.
- Before Apr 2022, this podcast was hosted on Megaphone.
- Before May 2022, this podcast was hosted on Omny Studio.
- Before Dec 2022, this podcast was hosted on Megaphone.
- Before Jan 2023, this podcast was hosted on Spreaker.
- Podcast episode titles may include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- See all episodes
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from RedCircle if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made . Scheduled for update on .