Credits: Mike Martin (Host, Host), Jesse Cox (Host), Alex Faciane (Host) (edit)
A podcast where hosts Mike Martin, Alex Faciane and Jesse Cox dive into an endless sea of mystery and unknown. From the horror of serial killers, to the mysteries of the occult, aliens, and inter-dimensional musicians, nothing is off the table for these three to discuss and dissect. Our world is full of mysteries, come and join Chilluminati as they dive as deep as they can into the unknown, while keeping you laughing the entire way.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Audioboom, Chartable and Podsights to help Chilluminati Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Chartable is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Chartable and Podsights or their partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - they may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Chilluminati Podcast later visited the website of an advertiser; or they may track that a device that listened to Chilluminati Podcast also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Audioboom may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Chilluminati Podcast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Chilluminati Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Audioboom.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 09:51:08 UTC. Refresh this page