Netflix 'N Swill
Credits: Dan Brenic (Host) (edit)
Netflix has so much content that it’s hard to sift through all of it. Every single Tuesday, Dan and Caleb comb through Netflix and tell you what’s worth your time and what’s not. So if you’re someone who enjoys good discussion and watching good stuff, please give us a listen!
This podcast may use tracking and attribution
Stats: Statistics are produced by Chartable to help Netflix 'N Swill to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Chartable is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Chartable or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Netflix 'N Swill later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to Netflix 'N Swill also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Netflix 'N Swill is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Squarespace.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 17 at 08:25:59 UTC. Refresh this page