Vignettes: The EWF Podcast
Vignettes: The EWF Podcast is an audio readings series from the Emerging Writers’ Festival.
Each season, we release five themed episodes featuring emerging writers from across Australia sharing new work across genres and forms.
The Emerging Writers’ Festival (EWF) is one of Australia’s most established and well-respected literary festivals. We exist to develop, nurture and promote Australia’s new writing talent, creating platforms for connecting writing communities and their audiences.
This podcast was produced on the lands of the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nations. We acknowledge that First Nations Peoples are the first storytellers of this land, and that their sovereignty has never been ceded. We pay respects to Elders past and present, and to the Elders of the lands that this podcast reaches.
Find out more at https://emergingwritersfestival.org.au/vignettes-the-ewf-podcast/
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Soundcloud.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 4 at 07:04:01 UTC. Refresh this page