Keep in Touch
Nick and Todd talk about the way technology fits in their lives and how it affects their kids and families. They discuss the recent tech news focusing on the aspects of privacy, security, and ethics.
Despite being in different hemispheres and a ridiculous number of time zones apart, the show’s hosts have decided to keep in touch. They are based in Wellington, New Zealand, and Ann Arbor, MI, USA and can often be found at the local GDG and Cocoaheads events that they organise for their communities.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help Keep in Touch to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Keep in Touch may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Keep in Touch is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before Apr 2022, this podcast was hosted on Whooshkaa.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Anchor.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Spotify. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 28 at 05:51:12 UTC. Refresh this page