The Voncast Show
Inspired by Hip Hop podcasts and providing a platform for creative individuals, CSUN graduate Von Bondoc launched “The Voncast Show” podcast during summer 2017. The purpose of the podcast is to empower creative & passionate individuals by providing them a platform to share their life experiences, dreams and accomplishment with the listeners. Podcast interviews are available on YouTube, iTunes and more recently iHeartRadio. In Spring 2018, rapper/ producer & BrownBag Allstar member J57 picked up the podcast to be a part of his up-and-coming label “FiveSe7en Collective”.
© Von · more infoArtwork and data is from the podcast’s open RSS feed; we link directly to audio · Read our DMCA procedure
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Spreaker and Podtrac to help The Voncast Show to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Spreaker and Podtrac are IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Spreaker may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. The Voncast Show may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
The Voncast Show is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Get it free
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Spreaker.
- Podcast episode titles may include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music and Luminary. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- See all episodes
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Spreaker if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made . Scheduled for update on .