Find the Path Presents
Support on Patreon
The city of Kintargo has long been a shelter for artists, free-thinkers, and those marginalized by the oppressive Chelaxian government ― but now the city has been placed under martial law by inquisitor Barzilali Thrune. When a protest turns into a riot, a new group of heroes comes together to form an organized resistance to the devil-binding government and the Church of Asmodeus. But can they survive long enough to establish allies…or will they become the latest victims of the Thrice-Damned House of Thrune? The Find the Path crew plays through the Pathfinder AP Hell’s Rebels, now converted to Second Edition!
© Find the Path Ventures, LLC · more infoArtwork and data is from the podcast’s open RSS feed; we link directly to audio · Read our DMCA procedure
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion and uses a unique domain
Stats: Statistics are produced by Blubrry and Blubrry to help Find the Path Presents to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Blubrry is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Blubrry may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Find the Path Presents may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Find the Path Presents is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
This podcast uses a unique RSS domain. This podcast is the only one that we’re aware of which uses a domain of find-path.com for its RSS feed. Domains are always visible to anyone who can see your internet traffic - your internet service provider, employer or even your government - even when you use HTTPS connections. If your podcast app uses the RSS feed directly, you can be tracked as a listener to this podcast every time your phone checks for a new episode.
Here’s more about insecure links and unique domains.
Get it free
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Blubrry.
- Podcast episode titles may include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- See all episodes
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Blubrry if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made . Scheduled for update on .