Money: Faith & Finance
Money: Faith & Finance explores the profound and practical of everyday finances. In every episode, we explore the real-life impact of everything from superannuation to stewardship, the World Bank to your wallet – and what does God have to say about money?Welcome to the profit, loss and real balance sheet of wherever money intersects with you.
Pete Burrows is an accountant for small business and individuals with Lower Russell and Farr in Penrith, Western Sydney, Australia.Ben McEachen hosts Hope Mornings on Hope 103.2FM in Sydney, Australia.
Copyright details · more infoArtwork and data is from the podcast’s open RSS feed; we link directly to audio · Read our DMCA procedure
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Omny Studio to help Money: Faith & Finance to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Omny Studio is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Omny Studio or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Money: Faith & Finance later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to Money: Faith & Finance also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Omny Studio may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Money: Faith & Finance may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Money: Faith & Finance is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Get it free
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Omny Studio.
- The & character might make your podcast harder to search for - it’s a special character that needs careful encoding to always work in apps and websites, and it makes things complicated to request podcasts using voice assistants. How about using Omny Studio’s dashboard to call it
Money: Faith and Financeinstead?
- This podcast appears to be missing from Luminary. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- See all episodes
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Omny Studio if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made . Scheduled for update on .