FIFA Insight Live: A Training Centre Podcast
Throughout the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar, the FIFA Training Centre is taking you inside the game like never before.
This fly-on-the-wall audio experience puts listeners inside the car with a team of experts from the FIFA Technical Study Group (TSG) as they travel to all 64 matches at the FIFA World Cup.
Members of the TSG will break down the match they’ve just watched and provide unrivalled technical insight that isn’t available anywhere else.
Episodes are available soon after every match.
These conversations happen frequently behind closed doors in football, but are rarely heard by the public. Throughout the FIFA World Cup, that is all set to change.
Prepare to be taken inside the mind of some of the world’s finest football brains.
TSG members include:
• Arsene Wenger - FIFA Chief of Global Football Development
• Pascal Zuberbühler - former Switzerland international goalkeeper
• Jürgen Klinsmann - FIFA World Cup winner with Germany and former USMNT head coach
• Sunday Oliseh - ex-Nigerian FIFA World Cup star
• Cha Du-Ri - former Korea Republic international
• Alberto Zaccheroni - Italian manager who won Serie A with AC Milan and coached Japan at the FIFA World Cup
• Faryd Mondragon - ex-Colombia goalkeeper who appeared at two FIFA World Cups
FIFA Insight Live is supported by the following:
• Harry Lowe (Football Performance Analyst)
• Elliott Stonell (Football Performance Analyst)
• Arne Barez (Content Manager)
• Lisa Fallon (Content Manager)
• Chris Loxston (Group Leader Football Performance Analysis & Insights)
• Garry Hayes (Podcast Producer)
• Leon Radchinski-Gorman (Sound Engineer)
For more information on the FIFA Training Centre, visit http://www.fifatrainingcentre.com
FIFA Insight Live is a HWY61 production for FIFA Training Centre
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Audioboom to help FIFA Insight Live: A Training Centre Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure.
Dynamic content insertion: Audioboom may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. FIFA Insight Live: A Training Centre Podcast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
FIFA Insight Live: A Training Centre Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
© FIFA Training Centre
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/ia6jt/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Audioboom if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made Mar 5 at 15:30:39 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Apr 4. Rebuild this page now